So I was going through my pictures on the computer and I came to the file with Kylee's pictures from trek. Her pictures date back all the way to last summer so I had to look through a lot of pictures. When I came to this one I was floored, I knew she was growing up, but didn't realize how beautiful she is becoming. This is Kylee and her best friend Harlee, they are about 3 months apart and Harlee is taller than I am, but these two girls are just amazing. I threw in a few other pictures that I found, they are of the kids in SLC before they headed to Wyoming to start trekking. The group picture is all the kids and the Ma that went from our ward, they are a great bunch of kids and so fun to work with.
No comments:
Post a Comment