I have always loved Easter, the weather is getting warm, we get to spend time with family and we get to really think of the resurrection of Christ and think of the sacrifice he gave for us. This year was no different, the weather was perfect for the whole weekend, we got to spend lots of time with our families and church was great.
Saturday we had the opportunity to go out shooting whistle pigs and ride the ranger with Jaime's parents. The weather was just so nice and it was so fun to get out of the house and enjoy nature. Since Brooke doesn't get the chance to shoot the guns, she decided we needed to go for a hike, so we hiked to the top of a hill and came back. The others were enjoying shooting their guns and Kylee even got to shoot grandpa's big gun.
 |
| Brooke on our hike. |
 |
| Ben |
 |
| Brooke thrilled to be riding in the ranger. |
 |
| Waiting for the whistle pigs. |
 |
| Kylee and Grandpa. |
 |
| Ben pretending to drive. |
Sunday we went to church and then went to my parents for Easter dinner. Talk about some good food and some good company. Of course the only thing the kids were worried about was the Easter egg hunt. Mom always has a great Easter egg hunt and this year she didn't disappoint. But this year I tried something new, I hid 1 egg with some money in it, then got the coords from where that egg was hid and hid those in 2 other eggs, the kids that got the eggs with the coords were able to use the gps to race to find the egg with money in it. I think that was really fun and I need to figure out a way to continue it and maybe have more than one money egg.
 |
| I see it, but can't reach it! |
 |
| I think she had the fullest bucket. |
 |
| I love this, they were after 2 different eggs and they both got them. |
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter and that you all thought of our Savior and his resurrection as you enjoyed a beautiful sunny day.
No comments:
Post a Comment