Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jump Creek Falls

So I finally did it, I decided it was time to go check out Jump Creek Falls and let me tell you we had a great time. We found a couple caches and the kids really enjoyed climbing on all the rocks.It was fun to watch Brooke, when we first started she was really scared about jumping on the rocks to cross the creek, but by the time we were finished she was a pro and we couldn't hardly keep her on the trail. We were short on time so we didn't get to check out the upper end of the area, but I do plan on going back and hiking in that area. Anyway here are a few pictures of our little trip.
See that crack in the rocks, that is where we were going.

Brooke by the creek.

Ben

In a cave along the trail.

Climbing rocks along the trail.

Jaime at the waterfall.

The kids at the waterfall.

Jaime and I at the waterfall.

Climbing around in the rock formations checking out the creek.

Waterfall

Just hanging out.

Deep in thought trying to figure out where the cache could be.

Another small waterfall along the trail.

No comments: