Sunday, January 27, 2013

Little Scientist

Brooke was invited to a birthday party for a little boy in our ward. She is good friends with this little boy and really wanted to go, so I made the deal that if she got her room cleaned I would let her go...don't tell her, but I was going to let her go anyway!! The theme for the party had to do with science. She came home from the party and told us a lot of stuff, they made a volcano and then did some oil and water in a water bottle and she got to bring that home. They also gave the kids a lab coat and goggles and let me tell you, she hasn't taken them off, except for when Ben steals the goggles, and she is always asking Ben if he wants to play science. I'm so glad she got the opportunity to go and have some fun and become our little scientist!!


2 comments:

Kathy said...

You never know what is going to happen to her. She may just surprise all of us and be a big time scientist and invent a cure for cancer!!!!!!!!

hotwheels_mama said...

So cute! We need to get her and Chance together. He is always wanting to do an experiment.