Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Update through pictures

Okay I have to admit, I've been a little busy the last little while and haven't had a chance to update my blog. To tell you the truth if it weren't for the fact that I stayed home sick from work today this still woudn't be getting done. So instead of anything great I'll just add a quick recap, we have had Easter, Pinewood Derby and soccer going on and to top it off, Kylee was taking hunters ed and passed with a 95%, so guess who gets to go hunting this year!! Here are just some pictures to let you know the kids are still alive and well.
These are the PJ's that she doesn't like, this is proof that she wore them!!

Easter Morning

New PJ's "she likes these ones."

Killing time at soccer games eating popcorn.


Ben's scout troop at the pine wood derby, he took 4th place this year.

Ben did a lot better this year and spent a lot of his time playing Goalie.

Kylee loves soccer and was disappointed when the season ended.

Hustling after the ball.

Visiting while walking down the field!!

No comments: