I just couldn't let a year go by without posting about spring fair. This year we lucked out, Ben was the only one who had to sing and to make it even better his grade sang very first, so we were able to get there early and have a good spot to sit, then when he was done singing, we made our way around the back of the school so I could check some coordinates for geocaching at school, then we were gone!! We did have to go back for the parade, Ben had to walk in the parade and Brooke was so excited for the parade, she told me she liked to see the loud trumpets and the drummers, that is her favorite part. I thought the candy would be her favorite part, but she was pretty scared to run and get the candy. I lucked out this year and didn't even get a sunburn at spring fair, but I think the sun found me later in the day when we were out playing, working and riding bikes. Oh how I love the nice weather!!
 |
| Getting lined up to sing. |
 |
| So excited to be singing!! |
 |
| Waiting for the parade. |
 |
| So excited. |
No comments:
Post a Comment