Monday, November 14, 2011

A Few More From Brooke

Okay I know it has been awhile since I have posted on Brooke, but in my defense, she wasn't saying anything that was very note worthy. But guess what, she started back up and if I don't get these down now, I'm going to forget.
So on Friday Nov. 11, 2011 I went for a walk with my mother-in-law, and while we were walking Brooke snuck over to Grandpa's house to visit him. Their conversation started with some talk about boots, she was looking at grandpa's and then told him she had some boots too. So then she asked him which foot of hers he thought could run faster...he told her the right one. She asked which one that was and he told her so she took off running to try it out. She came back and he asked her which foot was faster and she said she wasn't sure and had to try again. So off she went...when she came back he asked her which one was faster and she said "I think both of them." He really enjoyed it.
On Nov. 9, 2011 we were in the kitchen talking and Kylee was talking about one of her friends and she told us she had the cutest little sister. Well Brooke was listening and immediately piped up and said no she is not the cutest little girl. Kylee and I both asked her well who is then?? She quickly replied "I'm the cutest little girl." I think she is a little conceited.
On Nov. 8, 2011 Brooke was at Cindy's and Cindy has a new baby that she is watching. Well Brooke loves to help with the baby, she feeds him, burps him, loves him and loves to change his diapers. Well Cindy asked her how she knew how to take such good care of the baby and guess what her reply was........she looked at her and said "Baby I was born this way."
I have a feeling we are going to have our hands full with this little girl, but so far it has been a blast raising her, she never ceases to amaze me and she always brings a smile to my face.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm going to keep a copy of this post just to remind you in years to come what you say about her. I don't know what we would do without her. She keeps life interesting and enjoyable.

hotwheels_mama said...

She is so amazing and cute. Maybe a little conceited, but that's ok :)