For those of you who didn't get a chance to see our kids on halloween, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.
 |
| A BSU fan!! For those of you who know me, you'll be proud to know that I did his make-up!! |
 |
| A soccer player...I helped put the pony tail in her hair!! |
 |
| A camo hunter...she picked it all out herself and got herself ready, oh and it has been about 28 hours since she put those sweats on and I can't get her to take them off...I may need to buy her some more. |
 |
Group picture.
|
On a side note I just want to tell you how proud I am of my kids. For Stake Conference they wanted a children's choir and Kylee and Ben decided they would like to sing. So we took them to practices and when the day came and they saw all the chairs set up at the Stake Center, they were really nervous, but they did so good. I'm so proud of them and the good choices they make and the good examples they are to others and especially to me. I couldn't have asked for better kids!!
1 comment:
All your posts are so great. Such memory makers you are creating with your kids. They are so lucky. Your pics sure show their cute personalities!
Post a Comment