So what have we been doing? Well it started with soccer which has finally just ended. The kids did very well this year, Ben was one of the older kids on his team this year and it was fun to see all the younger kids look up to him, I know it is hard to believe that they had to look UP, but he was one of the taller ones on the team. His team went undefeated, but they don't keep score, so he was very happy. Kylee has finally made it up to the big kids teams and I really enjoyed watching her play this year. It was fun to watch her team grow together and learn to really play as a team. Kylee had the opportunity to play goalie for a couple games this year and she did really well, but I still hate it when my kids play goalie. Her team didn't do quite as well as Ben's team, but we are still really proud of how she played this year.
Ben playing soccer.
Kylee playing goalie
During soccer season we were able to take a Saturday and go to Utah to attend my cousins wedding. It was a very emotional time for the members of my family as it was the first family gathering since the passing of my Grandmother. It was really fun to be down there with family and enjoying each others company. Working hard at the reception
Taking time to help decorate the truck.
The first egg.
They found their prize.
I just love this picture of Brooke on her hunt to find the most eggs.
As soon as we got back from the wedding Ben had his first pinewood derby, I had to take Kylee to a soccer game so I didn't get to see all of the racing, but Jaime said Ben's car came in first 4 times and he just barely missed the finals. Ben was really excited about his car and he really had a great time.Ben's car, or truck.
Now that soccer is over and the weather is finally warming up we had the opportunity to spend the day in Fruitland at Spring Fair. The kids' both had to sing today and then Ben got to walk in the parade, I always dread Spring Fair, but the kids always have a great time and it really is cheap entertainment.Kylee singing.
Ben wanted to take our picture.
Doesn't he look thrilled.
Waiting for the parade to start.
1 comment:
I agree you have been busy, but I think it is only going to keep going one way or another. I enjoyed watching the soccer games that I got to see. Who knows, maybe next year I will get to see a lot more of them. I'm looking forward to the family campout, I know it is going to be fun.
Post a Comment