We are so proud to announce that Ben is now officially a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!! He spent the day pretty nervous (I'm sure it didn't help that I kept telling him if he wasn't good I'd tell Jaime to hold him under a little longer), but when it was time for his baptism he was smiling from ear to ear. We have such a great family that is willing to support us and they all showed up to support Ben and he was happy to have everyone there. We want to thank everyone who was able to come for taking the time out of your busy schedules to enjoy a day with us. Here are just a couple of pictures.
Before we left.
Ready to go.
The whole family.
All done!!
2 comments:
Chance won't stop talking about getting baptized now. He says he wants to get baptized when he turns 7. I keep reminding him that it is 8, but he is determined to get his way and get baptized at 7.
You forgot to say that he has a wonderfull sister who agreed to sing a song on the program. What an honor for her and him as well. I am proud of Ben and his decisions. He really looked happy all day.
Post a Comment