Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooke

Today marks Brooke's 4th birthday. I can't hardly believe she is already 4, but it has been a fun ride with her. As soon as she saw me today she asked if it was her birthday, after I told her yes, she told everyone she saw or talked to today that it was her birthday, in fact she got mad at me when we were at grocery outlet and I wouldn't let her tell the cashier their that it was her birthday. She would race to answer the phone today just to tell the person on the other side of the line it was her birthday and when I told her that everyone knew it was her birthday, she quickly reminded me that not everyone knew because I wouldn't let her tell the girl at the grocery outlet.
 She always has some little thing to say about everything like telling the guy that cut her hair he can't go on a mission because he has a big earring in his ear (he was actually gay) to telling Cindy that chocolate makes her mom's butt fat. She is always willing to help out with whatever we ask, I think she is the best vacuumer in my house, she gets the hose out and gets every little spot on the rug and makes sure the rest of the carpet is done just right, granted it takes her a half hour to do a 10 minute job, but it is well worth it to have the carpet look nice. She loves to play with her brother and sister, go camping and bike riding, I'm afraid it is going to be a long summer with her this year.
For her birthday dinner this year she chose rice, gravy, olives, rolls and green pop. Now I only gave her the option of sprite and 7-up for her green pop and she was good and chose sprite. She also chose to have pumpkin pies instead of cake and she wasted no time eating her piece of pie. We are so glad to have Brooke in our family, she is always making us laugh and is always ready for an adventure.
Brooke's dinner.

A new hiking stick.

She got a tackle box and was doing a pose for the camera, which is why you can't see her face.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

She is just a typical kid wanting to tell everyone it was her birthday. You never did things like that!!!!!!!! She is a special one. I don't know what we would all do without her. Did Uncle Jeff call to wish her a happy birthday?

hotwheels_mama said...

She is such a cutie! Did she ever decide she wanted to play with the little thingies that we got her?