Sunday, February 13, 2011

The End of a Season

We have spent the last 5 weeks watching Kylee play basketball and even though I totally love watching her play (I secretly wish I was the one playing) I'm always excited to see the end of the season come. Kylee is learning and growning in the sport all the time. Her ball handling is getting better, however she needs to learn to dribble left handed better, and her shot is improving which makes me proud. Here are a couple pics of her in action.
Getting ready to play some DEFENSE!!

Playing point guard.

On one of the few Saturdays that we didn't spend 3-4 hours in the gym, we had a day with some nice weather, so we were able to take a bike ride. Brooke is doing really well riding without her training wheels. I'm glad her bike is small because she gets going really fast and if her bike was any bigger we wouldn't be able to keep up with her.
Brooke

Racing Kylee!!

No comments: