We were able to take a quick trip to Utah this past weekend. We always plan a trip this time of year so that Jaime can go snowmobiling with my uncles. As always we had a great time. On Friday we had BBQ and a cake for Brooke and Ben and the kids played Wii with my cousins. Kylee actually beat Tyrell on one of the games, she was very proud of herself. I also was able to go visit one of my friends from Stone on Friday. It was really fun talking to her and meeting her family, I wish we lived closer so we could get together more often.
The big boys went snowmobiling on Saturday and the rest of us went and painted soccer fields and found some caches. It was fun to watch the kids run and find the caches the only problem was we didn't have enough gps's (Brooke got mad because she didn't get to hold one) but we still had fun.
Everyone at one of the caches.
This cache took us awhile to find. We didn't think to look UP!!
On our way home Sunday we went to Stone to show the kids where I grew up and went to school. It was fun to see their faces when I showed themt he school I went to. They looked at it like I was crazy!! Then we took them to the reservoir and showed them where we used to go bike riding at. Ben wanted to come home and get his bike to go ride at the reservoir.
This is at the reservoir where we liked to ride our bikes.
Oh and one more thing I have to put in... on the way down Brooke and Ben were fighting and at about Mountain Home Brooke told us that Ben was selfish and we needed to tie him to the top of the car. She went on about this until we got to Twin Falls and let them turn on the DVD player. They got along better on the way home, but I'm sure that was because we let them watch movies all the way home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment