Sunday, November 15, 2009

What Color

As you all know we have been working on separating the family room and computer room in our basement. We have been working hard trying to get most of it done before thanksgiving, but I know we won't be totally done because some people have already volunteered to help put with one wall while they are here. So anyway we are trying to decide what color we should paint when we get to that point and I'm looking for suggestions.

Here is the family room.

This is looking at the computer room through the wall that we built to separate the rooms.


So if yo have any color ideas let me know we don't want to go with white we are tired of looking at the white walls!!

3 comments:

3 Men and A Wild Woman said...

Uncle Jeff suggests Florencent Lime
green and black. Sounds awful dont it. I suggest a dark brown like I have in my tv room. I though your Uncle Jeff was nuts when he wanted to paint it dark brown but I love it now.

Kathy said...

Don't ask me. I'm not the interior decorator!!!!!!

Kim A. Hodges said...

Keep in mind that you don't have that much light coming into that room through the windows, so you probably don't want a really super dark color. Maybe get like a beige color that isn't super dark, but isn't super light either...I'm thinking even lighter than the color in my house. Make sure to keep the ceiling white though.