We always love Thanksgiving. We love being able to spend time with our families and eat really good food, but the best part is always the SHOPPING!!
We had a house full again this year, my Aunt and Uncle and their family from Utah cames and stays with us every year and it is so fun, the kids get along really well and they had a great time being able to play together again.
We were able to spend time with both of our families, for Thanksgiving dinner we went to Vale where Jaime's family was having a big dinner. They had a great turnout and lots of yummy food. The kids had fun playing with all of their cousins and we had fun visiting the others we don't see very often.After dinner in Vale we headed to Fruitland to see my family and I had to laugh because as soon as we walked in the door it was time for PIE and we love PIE. We had a great time playing games, visiting and strategizing for the next mornings shopping adventure.
Shopping was great as it always is, there were a lot more people this year, but that just added to the fun. We got to Walmart around 3:30 and we got everything we wanted there. I'd tell you all what we were buying, but my daughter has a habit of looking at my blog and I don't want her to know what we got her for Christmas, so you will have to stay tuned to see what she got. After Walmart we headed to the other stores in the area and then had breakfast. After breakfast can you guess what we did????
That's right we started over on our shopping spree, we headed back to Walmart to see what was left. Usually they still have a ton of stuff left over, but not this year they were pretty much cleaned out. Now to all of you people who don't like going shopping on black Friday I encourage you to do it at least once. It is fun to see how crazy people get over material items. Plus it is fun just to go out without the kids.
We hope you all had a great and wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great time with our families and can't wait to see them all again. I guess that will have to wait until the weather changes back to warm. Here are some pictures from our weekend. Sorry I didn't take my cameral shopping so you don't get any of those pictures!!
Brooke helping pick up chairs.
Kylee trying to figure out how to play the dice game.
Ben visiting with Great Grandma Tolman/Peterson in Vale.
Eating pie and other goodies Krystal, Kylee and Dad.
Just visiting Jeff and Jaime.
Playing games Sherrie, Travis, Koby, Kylee, Krystal and Brooke.
Kylee and Great Grandpa just relaxing.
I have been dying to get a four generation picture and was finally able to. This is Kylee, My Mom, My Grandma, me and Brooke.
What is a family get together without someone stealing a camera and taking their own pictures?? This is Monica and Kylee.
1 comment:
I love your pics. Thanks for getting shopping done for me. I know, just boots, lol.
Post a Comment