....or at least that is what Brooke thinks. We finally got some kittens for the kids and Brooke thinks they are hers. We don't normally have animals in the house, but because these kittens had never been outside we figured we better let them sleep in the house so they don't freeze to death. So every night at about 8:00 Brooke comes running up to me and tells me it is time to bring in the kitties. I tell her we have to wait until 9 and as you can imagine with Brooke we start arguing. She tells me no we need them now and I say no, we go back and forth until I get tired and give in.
Well as soon as they come in she is all over them. She has to carry them everywhere and even wants to sleep with them.
The other night after I got Kylee and Ben put to bed I came looking for Brooke. I couldn't find her so I hollered her name and she said what, well I got looking and I could see a little foot sticking out from under the clothes basket where the kitties sleep. She wanted to sleep with them and she was doing a great job of hiding. 
I'm glad these kitties are easy going, she has packed them everywhere and she doesn't even have a scratch, but I think they are glad when we carry her away and tell her it is time for them to go night night.
Here she is posing with the kitty.
5 comments:
I actually get to see at least one of the kitties I hear about every time I talk to her! That is too funny.
I just hope they continue to put up with her. They are cute kitties and she does love them very much, I can tell.
Okay Jen I could just see you arguing with her. I can also see how she can win. She is such a cutie. Even though she wont have anything to do with me and she only likes her Uncle Jeff and Travis.
They are cute. I am glad that she is being "nice" to them. Marek likes cats as long as they don't touch him. Deny on the other hand thinks they should all die.
How adorable! Course, anything Brookie does is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment