We went to Boise on Saturday to have our family pictures done for the year. We really love fall and wanted to get some nice colors in our pictures and I think we picked the right time to go.
The kids really liked doing this one, they kept shaking their booties!!
I think this is my favorite picture. Ben's face tells it all!!
Jailbirds!!
Daddy's girl.
A nice one of us.
Brooke hit her head on the bench, so we all had to make sure she was ok!!
The kids.
We had a great time and really appreciate Kim taking the time to do this for us.
2 comments:
I saw the pictures on facebook. I saved them to my computer and then I had to save them to my flashdrive so Uncle Jeff could have them on his computer. He loved that one of Brooke with the big smile on her face and the funny face one.
Aunt Heidi
I love your pics! I really liked the one of you guys walking away. How cute is that! And of course Brookie had to be the center of attention. Isn't that what is supposed to happen!
Post a Comment