Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FHE Fun

We have been really bad about having FHE every week, so we decided to make a schedule of what we are going to do every month. We didn't want to wait to get started so we went ahead and did it on Sunday. With Jaime working 2 jobs it works out best for our family to have it on Sunday.


So we decided to go out geocaching. We just stayed here in town and the kids had a good time. Brooke had to constantly be carrying her gps (which she dropped about 3 times so she doesn't get to carry it anymore) and Kylee and Ben shared one and did great hunting down the treasures. I'm so proud that they are learning to use the gps by themselves, Kylee does really well and Ben just follows the arrow, but they are learning and before long he will be as good as Kylee.


I got a few cute shots of the kids while we were out or at least I think they are cute.


The best part of this outing is now the kids are excited about what we will be doing next week for FHE.


1 comment:

Kim A. Hodges said...

Those are definitely cute pictures. I think it's great that you guys have figured out a month's worth of FHE's. We need to get better with FHE....although every night is family night here. :)