Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back To SCHOOL!!!

Monday the kids finally started school again. I can't believe that they are getting so big.

Kylee started 4th grade this year, which means she is finally going to the same school that I work at. The sad part is I don't hardly see her at all, I think I've seen her 3 times this week during school, but she is loving it and loving her teacher.

Ben started 1st grade so now he gets to go all day. The first day was a little long for him, but now he seems to be doing just fine. He was even excited to get homework, he even did it without me harping on him.

They seem to be sleeping well at night, so they must be working their brains!!


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Just why wasn't Brookie Cookie in the picture. She went to Cindy's and was the teacher there!!!!!!!!

hotwheels_mama said...

I can't believe how much they change every year. I need to get a pic of AJ up there to show the difference too!