Well my oldest baby turned 9 yesterday and now I'm feeling real old. I can remember everything about having her, I was in labor for 10 hours and the movie Good As It Gets was on while I was delivering her. She came in weighing 7lbs 3oz and she was 19in long. Well I know she must be healthy because she has done nothing but grow since that day!!!
She had a good birthday and was given lots of Hannah Montana stuff which made her really happy.
To celebrate their birthdays we let the kids pick out what they want for dinner and what these kids pick is just hilarious. So Kylee's first choice was McDonalds but because her and I are going to Boise on Saturday I told her no way. So she chose Goolash, bread, poptarts, cheetos, and rootbeer. Well I think her eyes were bigger than her stomach because all she ate was her bread, goolash and 1 cheeto, then she was full. She decided to save her poptart for later.
Anyway Happy Birthday Kylee we love you and are very proud of all the things you do.
1 comment:
I remember when she was born too! I was so excited to have a niece to spoil!
Post a Comment