Friday, July 10, 2009

My New Babies

I'm so excited I have never really tried growing a garden, but this year we decided we were going to put a little more effort into it and we put in seeds where ever we had open dirt. Well I now have little watermelons and cantaloupes growing. My corn is almost ready to start picking and our potatoes didn't do very well at all. So I thought I'd share a picture of our new little babies.





This is one of my baby cantaloupes.




This is one of my baby watermelons.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You be very good to them so we can all enjoy them. My mouth is watering already. It is fun to try something new and have it turn out good.

hotwheels_mama said...

Definitely be good to them. And don't forget the squash. I want some of all of them :)