We have been busy the last couple of weeks. I figure since school is out I can get a few projects finished during the summer. I will admit I haven't been that great and getting them done, I find I kind of enjoy taking an afternoon nap and I like just hanging out with the kids. But I still want to work on the projects. So I have now finished painting my bedroom, I wasn't going to paint the shelves because who looks in the back of the closet, but I figured I might as well do it so that I'm not kicking myself later for not doing it. It only took me about a day to paint them and I even received a little help from Ben, he kept begging me to let him paint and I kept saying no, well this worked well for me because he did the bottom and all I had to do was the top shelves.
Here is my big helper!!
This is the what the shelves look finished, I think they look better and I had lots of help putting stuff back on them.With the weather being horrible this last weekend our geocaching trip was canceled. So yesterday evening between the rain storms we decided to get out of the house and find a few caches. This is what we found at one of the caches, the kids thought it was pretty neat.
Ben looks mad, but it was because he had just fell in the mud and ripped his pants. After that he didn't want to be in the picture, but we made him anyway. I don't know if you can see or not, but Brooke is holding her gps, she won't let go of it and now claims that it is hers, so I guess now we need to get another gps so each of the kids can have one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment