I can't believe it has been so long since I posted so I'll just give a nice little update. The kids' last day of school was May 21st. Kylee received an award for being one of the top 3 readers in her class. Ben didn't get any major award, but he does get to move on to 1st grade. He is excited, but I think he'll miss his Kindergarten teacher, he was always telling her how beautiful she was and that he loved her.
For Memorial Day weekend we usually go camping, but we were anticipating other events this year and ended up staying home. The kids were kind of bummed, so to make up for it on Friday night we had a weener roast at home and then had s'mores a little later. The kids loved it, but they would have rather been camping.
I promise Ben isn't wearing a dress, it is a shirt that is about 3 sizes too big, but he wanted to wear it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment