I just realized that I haven't done any good posts on here lately and decided maybe I better take a little time and do something.
We have been pretty busy the last couple of months, Kylee started basketball and that has really taken up a lot of time, we would have practices twice a week and games on Saturday. She had a really good season this year, she improved with every game and in the last game I even saw her trying to fake the other team out, the only problem was she did it after she was done dribbling and couldn't do anything after the fake. It was really neat to see her get into the game. She has even been taking her basketball to school to play at recess and told me that they played with no rules and it really was crazy but she still had fun. I hate taking pictures in gyms because they never turn out good, but this was the best I could do. She is on the blue time in the front with the yellow shirt.
Ben continues to do well in school, he took his winter IRI (Idaho Reading Indicator) and scored at grade level. We are so excited he has worked so hard and still works hard. It is fun to see him want to read books and he is now trying to be sneaky and stay up late reading.
Brooke is a funny little gal, she is growing up way to fast. We have been so busy that she has fallen asleep at the dinner table twice. She is now starting to do a little potty training, we have to bribe her, but she doesn't want to wear diapers anymore she wants pull-ups.
She has also loved watching Kylee play "baketball" she has her own ball and whenever we go play she is right in the action. We were playing between games and Megan picked her up to dunk it and Brooke kept coming back for more. It was pretty cute.
I have been released from my calling at church, I was in the relief society presidency for 4 and a half years. It was a great calling and I received many blessings while I was in that position. I will miss it and I'm worried about what my next calling will be.
We were able to finally get out and do a little geocaching again. We had a fun time and now we want the weather to really get nice so we can take some nice day trips and get out of this town.
1 comment:
You want good weather, just look outside. (I am writing this at 1 am on Wed morning, with about 1 inch or so of snow on the ground and it is still snowing) It was fun to watch Kylee and spend time with the others.
Post a Comment