My sister tagged me to do this 25 things about me. I'm not a person that likes to talk about myself, I like to hear about other people so this is not my type of tag. But I refused to do the other tag she sent my way so I figure I might as well just do this one then maybe she will get off my back.
1. I'm have been married to a wonderful man for almost 10 years.
2. I have 3 kids that are always on the go.
3. I love to go geocaching (now if it would just warm up I could go again).
4. I love to go camping.
5. I love exploring new places.
6. I like going snowmobiling, I just wish we had some sleds to go on.
7. I like to go hiking. Just ask Kim we took her on an AWESOME hike!!
8. I love to joke around.
9. I love playing basketball.
10. I like playing my trumpet. I should probably do that again.
11. I love wearing hats and I really like getting new ones.
12. I am a total tomboy. I never liked doing what girls did.
13. I go to church every Sunday, unless I'm up camping!!
14. I like to shop on ebay and craigslist.
15. I love watching Survivor, Amazing Race and The Biggest Loser.
16. I love my job. Even though some days are rough it is a great job.
17. I hate shopping for clothes
18. I love shopping for toys (kids toys and electronic toys).
19. I have 4 computers in my house and they all work.
20. I love cooking in dutch ovens, but I hate cooking in my kitchen. I make to much of a mess.
21. I was a music major in college.
22. I love going to Utah to visit my family.
23. I love being outside and hate being in the house.
24. I love winter but hate the cold.
25. I'm SHORT.
Okay so you all know a little more about me. I am not going to tag anyone but hopefully you can all think of 25 good things about yourself.
3 comments:
Hahahahaha!! Now I know all your secrets and will hold them against you in times of need. :) Those were great! I had no idea you were a music major. You need to join the Treasure Valley Community Band. It's way fun and we always need more people.
Geez ya big GRUMP!!!! Ruin all the fun!! lol Just kidding!
Awesome hike, my butt! I always cringe when you tell me you want to go on a hike. Our last hike was fun, but we're never going back to Blue Lake, that's for sure! And, as for getting me off your back - fat chance. :)
Post a Comment