I have a friend at work who was telling me she just got a total gym and she loves it, well my parents got me a total gym at a yard sale last year and I used it for a while and then put it away when we rearranged the family room. So after talking to her I decided to get it back out and start exercising on it a little bit. Well I have been pretty faithful I work out when I get home from work 4 days a week.
But I'm not as faithful as some of the other people in my family. As soon as I got done with it the first day the kids wanted on, so I let them. Well then Brooke made sure she had a turn and I thought she was just so cute. So I had to take some pictures to share.
3 comments:
That is pretty funny, but would you expect anything less from Brooke? She is quite the "Ham."
She just never seems to amaze any of us with the things she does. Did she get to fly her kite today? It really is a cute kite and I hope it lasts her a while. Make sure to take a picture of her flying it.
She is so cute. She wants to be a big girl like Kylee so she just has to try everything.
Post a Comment