Well Happy New Year to everyone. This year for the big night we decided to just stay home and have some fun with the kids. So when Jaime got off work from the school we played a game that we got from my sister for Christmas. The game is called Uno Spin and if you like Uno you will love this game. We actually played by the rules and kept score. We never keep score, we just play a few hands and call it good, but we figured we had 2 good hours till midnight, so we kept score. The game says that the first person to 500 hundred wins, well in the first 3 hands I had 400, so we figured 1 more hand and I'd win and we would be done. Well not with this game, just as I had uno someone put down a spin card and with the spin we all had to change hands and so I didn't win. After everyone had finally won a game and after over 2 hours of playing I finally got my luck back and one 2 games in a row to win it all. Not that I won anything, but I hate to lose especially at Uno.
I really recommend this game our kids had a great time and they keep asking when we get to play again. Hope all is well in the New Year with everyone.
3 comments:
What is a bigger hit with the kids - the cornsacks or the uno game? :) I'm glad you guys all like the game!
All three of the kids look a little tired. Don't you feel a little embarrassed that you claim you won the game and they all are so tired they can't see straight? Glad you had some fun. I'll have to check out the game sometime. I'm sure Ben will help me learn how to play!!!!
I have to agree with mom. They all look like they are half asleep. You probably won only because you drugged them and made them all sleepy. I bet you won't ever win again :)
Post a Comment