I started moving the computers around and not paying too much attention to the kids. Kylee was helping me get some things done and when I turned around I saw Ben. His head was in the chair and he was frantically trying to get it out. I had to laugh and take a couple of pictures.

About 20 minutes later I decided to check on Brooke who was being extremely quite. So I go in and find out that she has decided to dig Ben's markers out of the diaper bag and color with them. She not only colored herself, but all her babies she got for Christmas. Thank goodness it was a washable marker.

The rest of the day was pretty good, but I guess I still need to keep an eye on the kids and not give them too much free time.
6 comments:
You gotta love your kids! They crack me up.
I love Ben in the chair. That is classic boy for you.
I love it. That sounds like a typical day at my house. You do remember the night that Chance and Bryce used permanent red marker on their faces!
Jerry got a kick out of ben and his head...that is pretty funny!!!
It is so much fun to sit back and see all of the exciting things that happen to you and the rest of the family. I guess that is what makes being a grandma the best. Every one of my grandkids are going to be famous for something. Ben and the chair, Brooke and her markers, what is next in line for your family?????
CRACK ME UP!!! Reminds me of our little fence incident. Kids will be kids!
Post a Comment