Okay so I will start this off right. If you know where MFCU is in Ontario then you know that in the lot just to the north of it there are some vehicles parked in their. Well everytime we drive by Ben tells us which car he is going to get.
This morning on our way to school it wasn't any different, we pass the lot and he tells Kylee I'm going to get that car (which by the way is an import that someone has tried to work with). Well just after that we drive by the dodge dealership and this is where the conversation gets great.
Ben: That is a big dodge truck.
Kylee: Yep.
Ben: I'm going to get that truck.
Kylee: Laughs.
Mom: Well you better start saving your money.
Ben: It only costs a penny, I heard it on the news.
Mom and Kylee: Laugh
Mom: Good luck with that.
Hopefully his Uncle Jerry will cut him a good deal when he is actually big enough to get a truck.
I don't know where he gets it, but I love it. He already has his heart set on a car, truck, camp trailer, 4-wheeler and snowmobiles. I hope he gets a good job to pay for his TOYS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment