Well I really hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and then a great time shopping on Friday. We had a great time it was a nice quiet Thanksgiving. Then Friday was just fun and crazy all wrapped into one. We were able to get some pretty good bargains on Friday.
We have had a pretty busy week, we have been putting up all the Christmas decoration inside and outside, plus trying to finish getting the yard cleaned up just incase it decides to snow this year. I always seem to forget how busy this time of year is, I love it, but I can't wait for life to slow back down.
Brooke had a big day today she got her first haircut and I really think it looks good. Cindy is the best babysitter ever and she did a great job of cutting her hair for me so thanks a million. Anyway I just thought I'd share a couple of pics.
This is the before picture.
This is the after picture. Isn't she just cute!!!
3 comments:
Jennifer, I love the background. I Brook is so cute with her hair cut. She is such a cutie pie anyway. Can't wait to see it in person.
Cindy did a great job. I don't know how she got Brooke to sit still for so long!!
You changed your background!!! It looks awesome! Her hair looks very nice!!! Say HI from Megan!
Post a Comment