I thought Christmas Break would never get here, but I'm so glad it is. The kids are so excited for Christmas that I don't know what I'm going to do to keep them busy for the next few days, but we will have fun.
It feels like we have been going non-stop since Thanksgiving, but it has been fun. Yesterday I got to go see Kylee's Christmas program at school, it was nice and the kids were all so cute. The kids also had Christmas parties at school yesterday and they came home with so much junk food that I don't think they will need anymore the rest of the year.
Today we had a staff work day at school and to start the day off the principal, counselor and secretary made everyone breakfast and then at 11:30 we all went to Fiesta for lunch. It was such a great day and it is always fun to get away from the school and just be able to have a great time. I love working with the kids at school, but I'm so thankful for such a great staff that I work with.
So that is a quick summary of what is going on in our world. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope all is well with everyone.
2 comments:
Well, I think that we will be able to keep the kids at least a little satisfied on Monday. My kids are so looking forward to making treats with your kids. All AJ can talk about is making treats and cookies to put out for Santa. I am looking forward to it too.
I think you guys need to save some of those treats for me when I come over!!!
Post a Comment