Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pilgrim Boy

The kindergarteners had their annual Thanksgiving social today. They always put on a short program and then have pie and goodies afterward. This year I took a half day off of work to go watch Ben and I think it was pretty cute. Of course Ben is one of the shortest in his class so he had to sit in the front. But he had a cute part and here it is:


I am a little pilgrim boy


I like to grind the corn


I'll follow the little Indian boy


Early Thanksgiving morn.


So here is our pilgrim boy.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I could hear him a time or two, but I didn't get to see much of him. It was fun to see how excited all the kids were. He is officially no longer your little boy now. School will change him forever.

Kim A. Hodges said...

I still haven't seen the little video...what's up with that??? He is a pretty cute pilgrim boy. :)