Monday, December 22, 2008

Stockings

Since we have been a family we have never all had matching stockings for Christmas. So this year I decided to go and get everyone the same type of stocking. I got the boys green ones and the girls red ones.

So while trying to decide how to put out names on them we kind of decided to use the iron on letters and make them really look nice, well with many attempts I was unsuccessful at getting the letters to stick to the stockings, so that plan was out.

While I was out shopping with my mom I told her I needed something to do our stockings with, so we went and found the biggest marker that walmart carries. But while we were looking around we found the foam stick on letters. So I figured why not give it a try and if that doesn't work then I'll just use the markers.

So for a quick family home evening we decided to do our stockings and the kids had so much fun, we dumped out the letters and everyone started finding the letters for their names and figured out how to put them on. I was really impressed with how they turned out and the kids had a great time doing it. And the best part was there was no big mess to clean up!!!





No comments: