So it is Sunday evening and I decide to bake some cookies. The kids are being crazy as normal, Ben is doing homework and Kylee is playing with Brooke.
So the first batch of cookies comes out of the oven and of course all 3 of them want one right away. Well they lucked out and one of the cookies broke while I was taking it off the pan so Kylee and Ben are all over it, but as Kylee is walking back into the living room she kind of runs into Brooke. No big deal I give her a cookie and sit her up to the table well she doesn't stop crying and Kylee starts investigation and what does she find. Brooke has a fish hook in her toe. So of course everything stops, I go check it out and sure enough she has run the fish hook in her toe and then back out. So now we go to Daddy, he is Mr. Fixit, and the hunt starts for the sidecutters.
As I go to take a picture of her toe she yells NO and moves her foot, so I didn't get a very good picture, we did get the hook out after about 20 minutes of searching for tools and she is now walking on her foot like nothing ever happened.
I think she is the biggest fish I've ever caught and reeling her in was no problem!!!
2 comments:
Poor girl! That had to hurt! I just think it's funny that she wouldn't let you take a picture.
HEY Jerry likes egg nog!
Post a Comment