Thursday, July 10, 2008

What am I going to do with her???

So a couple of months ago I posted a blog telling of how I found Brooke in the bathroom on the toilet standing over the sink. Well she now has a new one. Today as we were hanging out at home I noticed that it was pretty quite and Brooke was no where in sight, so I go hunting and the first place I go is the bathroom. Well I found her and I was shocked at what I saw, she was sitting in the sink playing with the toothbrushes and toothpaste trying to turn the water on. I was smarter this time and figured she wasn't going anywhere so I had Kylee run get the camera.

I got this picture and got her out.
We left the bathroom and never thought anymore of it until I heard the bathroom door shut, so I told Kylee to go get her out of the bathroom and by the time that Ben got in there she was already back in the sink.



So my new rule of the house is Keep the Bathroom Door SHUT!!!



2 comments:

Kathy said...

What an innocent face!!!!! Does she always have a banana in her hand? She has got such a cute personality you can't get mad at her.

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

Hi Tolmans-We have been enjoying you blog as well. Anyone who has a blog will be able to use their ID and password to get onto ours. We had to do this because Ryan's brother Scott is dating again and one of the girls he went on a date with googled is name and found out all about Aven and his divorce when he wasn't ready for her to have that information. So he has requested that we do this. Sorry for the inconvienance. We actually found your blog through Kim Hodges! Funny thing is that I meet Ryan because of Jamie. I went to a fireside and dance at the branch. I wasn't going to stay for the dance but I met Jamie and he told me to stay. So I did and I ended up dancing with Ryan and Ryan got my phone number. So we owe Jamie one!