So our weekend wasn't too eventful, we just stayed in the area and it was nice not to have to have anywhere to go. I guess we have been pretty busy this summer and it was a nice little break.
Saturday my parents took Ben and Kylee yard saleing (I'm not sure how to spell that) and when they got home Kylee was in heaven, she has been looking for a digital camera and she actually found one and was extremely excited.
Then on Sunday evening we decided to go do a little geocaching and we let Kylee bring her camera. So I thought I'd share some of her pictures.
Jaime found the treasure!!
Look at how small this treasure is, it was a fun one to find!!
2 comments:
I'm sure that those are only two of the MANY pictures she took during your geocaching trip, right? Now you'll have one more camera to pack with you whenever you go somewhere.
At least with her taking pictures Jaime doesn't need to worry about wearing a hat, no one will see it anyway. I think her camera does a pretty good job. I'm proud of her finding it and getting to haggle to get a really good price on it. She is doing great. How on earth did he ever find that treasure. I'm sure I would have never found it, unless I had good guides!!!!!!
Post a Comment