Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just For Uncle Jeff

I have an Uncle that lives in Utah and when he was a little boy his parents gave him a rocking horse. Well when I was a kid I remember playing on it and we had a blast. Well I thought that horse was gone until a few years ago.

When Ben was about 2 my uncle brought it to us for Ben to use well him and Kylee had a blast on it, but they kind of grew out of it. Well it has surfaced again, Brooke found it and she seems to love it. She has learned how to climb up and get on and she knows how to make it go, the only problem she has is getting down. So I got a few pictures of her on it and I just thought I'd share.
Thanks Uncle Jeff for the joy this horse has brought our kids!!!



2 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

I remember the horse! Brooke looks like she is having tons of fun. Good thing dad hasn't brought out "rocking bambi."

Kathy said...

Don't say that too loud, he will probably do that next time he gets home. She does look like she is enjoying it. Just think, since she is the last one at your house to use it, you can send it to Kim's for storage until she needs it!!!!! (and I mean to Kim's not to my house)