Well here I am 2 nights in a row posting on my blog, but I figured if I did a blog for Ben I better do one for Brooke.
Brooke is such a sweet girl and very quite, but she must have known that today was her birthday, she got up just going and she went all day only stopping for a quick 1 hour nap and then going all the way until 8:00 for bed.
We didn't do anything great for her because we were so busy with Kylee's school conferences and work, but she will never remember it. So we will make it up to her sometime, but not today.
1 comment:
I think that the special party for the 1st birthday is really for the mom. I mean, seriously! We can't believe that our little, precious baby is already 1. She will never remember it.
Post a Comment