It is a busy week in our house, we have birthday's, parent-teacher conferences and soccer. So today we started off wishing Ben Happy Birthday, he has finally made it to the magic number 5. He is extremely excited for the chance to go to kindergarten, but now we have to explain that he has to wait until August to go, he can't go tomorrow!!
So for his birthday we got him a scooter because he has pretty much been begging for it.
He was really excited and has ridden it all over the house (driving me crazy) and then some outside, too bad it wasn't a nicer day to play outside.
We decided that instead of making another cake for him we would let him pick what we have for dinner. Now I figured for sure that we would be going to McDonalds, but he surprised me.
He wanted to have corndogs, potato chips, poptarts, chocolate milk and cookies. Well that is a meal I can do.
So one birthday down for the week, one to go and still parent teacher conferences. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.
1 comment:
I think he was tickled "pink" with his scooter. He was sure proud of it when he showed it to me. Was the dinner good? By the way, when I got home tonight there was a messaage from the soccer coach - practice and game cancelled for tonight. I suppose you found that out sooner or later. Hope you have fun with Brooke and I hope she enjoys her "cake".
Post a Comment