Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for spring. Last week was really nice and gave us a pretty good taste of spring, but as normal the bad weather came back just in time for the weekend.
We have had a busy month, we had a surprise anniversary party for Jaime's parents and it turned out real nice, the kids even behaved pretty well.
Last Sunday we were finally able to get out and go geocaching again. I really love watching the kids run the gps. They really had a good time getting out and finding the treasures.
We have been fighting a double ear infection with Brooke which hopefully is now on the mend, she has been through 2 rounds of amoxicillan and now she is on augmenton which really seems to be helping, or at least we think so, she seems happier anyway.
We have now also started soccer which means it is time for spring, too bad it didn't feel that way this morning.
Ben is playing in the clinic and he had a hard time for the first day, but hopefully as the season progresses he will get a little better with it. He knows how to play, but did not enjoy the clinic part at all, he just wanted to play a game.
Kylee is in the 2nd and 3rd grade girls division. They had their first game and they did alright, you could tell that they had only had 1 practice, but as the season progresses I'm sure it will get better. She did really well and had a good time playing. Now if I could just convince her that she doesn't want to be a cheerleader then I'll be doing good.
Now lets just pray for warm weather so we can all get out and enjoy the great outdoors.
2 comments:
You are right. She shouldn't be a cheerleader. Dance Team is the way to go. She will have a couple of aunts who will support her 100%!
Well her aunts should have picked better sports, I can't stand to watch the dancers, they need to put some clothes on!!!
Post a Comment