Wow
I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted anything. It has been pretty busy around here, so I guess the computer doesn't get used as much.
We put Kylee in basketball and we spend our Monday and Tuesday nights at practice, and then she has games on Saturday. She does seem to like it and we put up our hoop yesterday and she spent a couple hours out there playing, so at least she is practicing.
Brooke is walking more and more and now she climbs the steps in about 3 seconds and she gets to the landing and turns around and smiles at me like look what I did. It is pretty cute.
Ben is in honeybears now getting ready for kindergarten. He was really nervous the first time, but Lucas was there and he remembered him from church when they lived in Ontario, so hopefully this month will be a little better for him.
Well that is about all that is happening in our corner of the world, I really enjoyed the nice weather and really hope is starts warming up, I think we all have cabin fever and we want out, so it is time to get really nice.
2 comments:
What is AJ, chopped liver! He is in honeybears with him! Just kidding. I know that AJ and Joey hung out together. Hopefully, since they played together afterwards, Ben will have more fun. Cute picture of Brooke. She is adorable. Can't wait until Ben and AJ are in sports together. They will have a blast! Kylee looks so cute in her outfit!
That picture of Brooke is to die for!!! How funny. I guess now that you have updated your blog, I better get with it on mine. :)
Post a Comment