Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow Day

Well Kylee finally had her prayers answered. We got a snow day and didn't have to go to school.
Okay, I was hoping for it too. So anyway I decided to make the best of it and take the kids sledding, we dropped Brooke off and I took Kylee and Ben to the college to go down the hill. They had a great time, we were there for 2 and a half hours and they were all wet and cold when we left, but they wanted to go back when Jaime gets home from work.
After we got back, we decided that Brooke needed a chance to play in the snow too, so we put her in the sled and pulled her around the yard, she had fun and grinned the whole time. She really liked eating the snow too.









Ben helped shovel the driveway and it was more work than he expected, he only did and couple of scoops and he was done.





1 comment:

Kim A. Hodges said...

It definitely looks like the kids had tons of fun...even Brookie. You better not have another snow day if I can't be off work too. :)