Monday, March 24, 2014

Brooke Basketball

I feel like I have fallen very far behind, but I also know I need to do a shout out to Brooke!! This is the first year she has been able to play basketball and she was so excited. She had a great coach that was more worried about teaching the fundamentals, which meant they didn't win very many games, but she learned a lot of good skills. She made a basket in every game. In the 1st game she made a basket for the other team, but I still count that as a basket. She loved every minute of playing and is always begging me to go out and play with her. I was trying to teach her the hand in the cookie jar routine the other night and she didn't like it, but I think with time she will catch on!! Here are some pictures.







No comments: