Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Eve and New Years Day

As usual we stayed home for the evening playing games and enjoying some time as a family. We started by playing a few games of Super Mario Bros. on the Wii, then we moved upstairs to some board games, we played Clue, Blurt and Rummikub, which I might add I won every game we played!!
Playing the Wii

More Wii, doesn't Brooke look thrilled??

Now she's getting into it.

A friendly game of Blurt, we need to play this game more often.


For New Years Day I decided we needed to get out of the house, we have been cooped up for almost 2 weeks with people being sick and we really need some fresh air, so I found a couple of caches for us to go find, it was so fun to just get out of the house and back into the outdoors!! The kids weren't too thrilled to go, but as you can tell from their faces they enjoyed getting out too.
1st Cache of the year

Getting the caches sometimes means we have to use little fingers.

Enjoying the sun

Funny faces

It wasn't sunny here, it was foggy and a lot colder and it was only about 5 miles from where we had been.
Searching for a cache.

No comments: