Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013

Well I can honestly say that I will be all caught up with my blog posts from the year after I finish writing this one!! I think that will be one of my goals for next year to be more dedicated to updating my blog more regularly. Christmas this year was wonderful, we were able to spend time with family members and some time just as our own family. I love this time of year and the chance we have to celebrate the birth of our Savior and to be able to serve others. This year on Christmas Eve we had the chance to serve someone in need and as hard as it was for us to finish some of our family traditions without Jaime, it was good for the kids to see his willingness to serve at all times. What a wonderful person he is.
The kids were happy with their gifts and the day was nice and relaxing. Here are some pictures to show their excitement and joy!!
Family picture on Christmas Eve.

They both found their big gift at the same time!!

Santa hid her gift in a pair of jeans, she was pretty worried that all she was getting was chapstick and jeans!

Brooke and her DSi.

Ben and his tablet.

The girls and their electronics. This is how they have spent a lot of time this last week, luckily school we be starting in another week and the toys will be given some well deserved down-time!!
We hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and remember that Christ is the reason for the season.

No comments: