Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a great Christmas this year, the kids were spoiled rotten and they loved every minute of it. We were able to visit with all of our families which is always fun. Then on Christmas day by about noon we were home for the rest of the day to eat and just enjoy our time as a family. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas.
Brooke checking things out.

Ben


She was so happy to get her skateboard.



He was thrilled to finally get a DS

Kylee got a bunch of girly stuff this year and was a little jealous of some of the others toy gifts, especially the rollerblades. We ended up going and finding a great sale and got her some rollerblades too!!

Blanket from Aunt Shari

BSU blanket from Aunt Shari.

Brooke's blanket from Aunt Shari. Such beautiful blankets and they all love them!!
We had such a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed our time with our family. I do have to mention the one gift that Kylee made for me, she spent a whole Saturday with my mom and sister and made me a scrapbook, I absolutely love it and I'm glad she found the pictures she found to put in it, a lot of the pictures are ones that I had wanted to put somewhere, but never took the time to do it. I'm so lucky to have such a great daughter.
My scrapbook.

1 comment:

hotwheels_mama said...

Doing that scrapbook with Kylee was the best Saturday. I was so impressed that she had put so much thought, time and love into something for someone else. She is such a sweet young lady. You are so lucky to be blessed with her.