Friday, December 21, 2012

A Little Behind

Wow, I just realized I am behind on my little blog, I'm amazed at how fast time flies when you are having fun. I'll catch up with a little bit of Halloween and the other stuff that has happened since Halloween, minus Kylee's surgery as it had it's own post.
This year we had a Tooth Fairy (Brooke), a Zombie (Ben), and a basketball player (Kylee).
Kylee made the A-Team for basketball this year, she was very excited to be able to play on the A-Team, even though she couldn't play for 2 weeks. Her team did very well and she did well, I love to watch her and see her improve from year to year and game to game. I wish I would have been as aggressive as she is. I think the highlight of her year was making 2 three pointers in one game, she is quite proud of the fact that she has a good three point shot. I'm looking forward to the summer and getting outside with her and working on some skills, I think the one I'm going to concentrate on this year is dribbling with her left hand!!.
Kylee is number 2.

Stacking up for an inbound pass.

Playing point guard.
For Thanksgiving my family from Utah came up, we have so much fun while they are here, we eat, shop, visit, play games and shop some more. This year I set up a geocaching course for everyone and it was fun to watch everyone go hunting for the treasures, the only downfall was it was raining on the day we went, but we all still had fun.
So I had a goal for the year this year, it was to find my 500th cache this year, well I don't think I'm going to make it. But I had to celebrate 12-12-12, so I set a goal to find 12 caches on this day. So after school Ben, Brooke, A.J. and me headed out to find them. Well we fell short of the 12 we were after, but we did find 9 and it was so fun to watch the boys hop in and out of the car finding caches. So since I don't think I'll make my goal this year I'm setting my goal for next year, I want to find my 600th cache before the end of 2013.
Brooke found the cache!!

The race is on, Ben and A.J.


No comments: