Sunday, August 26, 2012

School

Well it is now official, all of my kids are in school. Kylee started last Monday, Ben started on Thursday and Brooke started kindergarten on Friday. Kylee is in 7th grade this year and so far she is enjoying it, she starts volleyball tomorrow and she can't wait. Ben is enjoying his new teacher so far, I'm really excited about his teacher because she really holds the kids accountable for their work and Ben really needs that. Brooke was so excited to start school, I don't think she got much sleep the night before and when I woke her Friday morning she hopped right out of bed and got ready. We had been preparing her for what to expect her first day of school and we told her that we would go to mom's school and after that she would walk to school with Ben, well she understood it as her and Ben had to walk to school. So when we were loading up to go to school she looked at Ben and said let's go, well we then had to explain that we would drive to the middle school and then they would walk to the elementary. I think I now know why she was so worried about running out of breath. She had a great first day and said she made some new friends, but she can't wait to go tomorrow when her whole class will be there so she can make some more new friends. I'm excited to hear how her week goes this week, it is fun to have a kid who is excited about school again instead of the older ones who just think it is school and they don't get excited as much anymore. Anyway here are some pictures from the first week of school.
Can you tell she is excited??

4th Grade.

2012

No comments: