Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day Camp and a haircut

Ben had cub scout day camp on Saturday which I was really excited about because that meant I had a day to get stuff done with just the girls. Well on Friday night I got a call from Ben's leader who had a sick baby and needed someone to take the boys over and be there with them. So I rearranged my schedule so I could go help out and Saturday morning I picked up the boys and we went out. Ben was pretty excited and was having some fun with the boys from his scout troop, but then he saw his cousin who was there for camp as well. He was so excited (he doesn't get to see his cousin very often) and to top it off they were in the same group. It was so fun to watch them pal around together and to see them learning the stuff they were being taught. I ended up only having to stay till about 12:30, then they had someone else show up and they had enough rides home that I didn't have to worry about bringing anyone home. When Ben got home I asked him what his favorite part was and he said cooking his lunch and shooting the bows and arrows. He has decided that he wants to cook lunch on a tin can while we are camping, I don't think that is going to happen.
Aiming

Throwing

Brandon and Ben getting ready to cook hamburgers.

On a different note, Brooke has been begging me for a haircut, and not just a little trim, she wanted her hair cut like mine. As happy as that makes me, I'm not really ready to cut hers that short, but we did compromise a little and she got a new cut and along with that cut came a new attitude, I'm not so sure I like the attitude, but I really love the girl so we will work on the attitude. I think her new cut is cute.
New cut

Just a little attitude.


No comments: