Sunday, March 4, 2012

Basketball and more

Well now that Kylee's basketball season has ended (about 3 weeks ago) I find myself with a few minutes to sit down and update my blog. She did really well this year, I'm always amazed at how she seems to get better every year. She ended up being a good leader on her team and she made some great friendships with her teammates. She is very sad the season is already over, but she is already planning out her soccer season and is really hoping she gets on a good team this year.
Of course the best picture I have of her is dark, she is the one dribbling.
Now onto a different subject, this year was leap year and of course that meant I had to go find a cache on leap day, just so I could say that I found one, plus you get this neat little digital picture on you caching page that says you went caching on leap day. We had a couple of new caches in the area, but because of time we decided to just do one. As we pulled up to the area of the cache we were greeted by some very friendly guests!! Ben was pretty scared of these guys, but they weren't mean at all, they followed us everywhere we went.
It was so fun to just be outside for a few minutes and do what we all enjoy doing. I'm really hoping that the weather continues to cooperate so we can get back out and enjoy the outdoors. The kids are all ready to go camping again and are making big plans for our trips, I just love that they really love the outdoors just as much as Jaime and I do, it sure makes planning trips fun.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Kylee was fun to watch. She really looked like she was having a good time in basketball. As for the "greeting committee" just remember to take a big stick and they won't bother you. That is what I had to do when we lived in Stone. Glad you got to find a cache. I'm looking forward to camping season as well.

Kathy said...

Kylee was fun to watch. She really looked like she was having a good time in basketball. As for the "greeting committee" just remember to take a big stick and they won't bother you. That is what I had to do when we lived in Stone. Glad you got to find a cache. I'm looking forward to camping season as well.

Mike and LuAnn (Nelson) Aldred said...

Always busy. It is fun to stay current on your family. Making memories is what it is all about.